You can upgrade or downgrade your Virtual Server or Virtual Data Centre specifications at any time using My Account. Here are the steps:
- Log into My Account.
- Click Services (Your services will be displayed)
- Click on the Service you wish to change.
- Click on the “Resize” button.
- Depending upon the Service you are changing the options will vary. The following is a virtual server example:
- Please be aware you can only increase storage as it is not possible to shrink the disk once applied.
- If you have an outstanding invoice you will be requested to pay this before proceeding. Once paid you can then proceed with the resize. You will be credited or charged the difference after you supply your payment details.
- Your resources are now available! Please refer to the important links in the next section to ensure you can actually make use of the resources.