If you’ve mis-configured your Server (or Desktop) and it won’t boot or you’re having persistent operating system problems we recommend you Rebuild. This doesn’t cost you anything and you can rebuild a Server as many times as you want. You can Rebuild a service at any time by logging into My Account. Here are the steps:
- From the Zettagrid website log into ‘My Account’.
- Click Services (Your services will be displayed).
- Click on the Service you wish to rebuild (The service detail will be displayed).
- Click on the “Rebuild” button on the left of the page. (You will be prompted for a confirmation).
- Click OK.
Some Important Notes
- A rebuild will DELETE all data on the primary virtual (operating system) drive. We recommend that you backup any data to a secondary drive or other server if you can.
- Data on secondary virtual drive will not be deleted.