The VMware Director Console is a web portal for administering your Virtual Data Centre.
The portal allows you to:
- Create VMs and Virtual Applications (vApps).
- Assign and reallocate CPU, RAM and storage resources to individual VMs.
- Configure firewalling and security policies.
- Upload media and maintain your own image catalogue.
- Monitor your virtual machines.
- And much more.
Please note that:
- Each Zettagrid zone has a different vCloud director Web console address
- You will require the username and passwords listed in the My Account service detail area to log into the web console.